Modified visitation procedures for inmate visitation will begin on Saturday February 27, 2021:
- Visitors are encouraged to call and make an appointment for visitation. Visits can be scheduled by calling 607-337-1967 Monday through Friday during normal lobby hours from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, with the exception to county holidays.
- Visitation will be on Saturdays and Sundays ONLY.
- Two (2) visitors allowed per inmate.
- Visitation will be 30 minutes in duration.
- Visitation will be non-contact.
- In accordance with CDC recommendations and the recommendations of the local health department, all visitors and inmates will be required to wear a face mask at all times while in the facility and during the entire visit.
- Visitors will have their temperatures taken, and will be asked a series of questions prior to entering for visitation. Visitors will be asked if they:
- Are currently under a quarantine order for either testing positive for COVID 19 or due to be contract traced?
- Are experiencing a sore throat, cough, fever, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms related to COVID 19?
- Have been in contact with anyone suspected of having COVID 19?
- Have traveled outside the USA in the last 30 days?
- Have traveled to any of the States listed under the travel advisory in the last 14 days? If "yes", then did you follow NYS guidelines for travel? Guidelines can be found at https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory If you did not follow the guidelines, and cannot provide proof that the guidelines were followed, then you will not be allowed into visitation.
- Social distancing guidelines will be adhered to.
- Cleaning and sanitizing will take place between visitation periods.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for visitors use prior to and after visitation.
- All other visitation rules and regulations will still apply. You can review these rules by visiting here and the dress regulation by viewing here.
To Register Call: 607-337-1967
- Visitors must physically register for their assigned visitation The Registration and sign in period begins at 8:00 am for the first visitation period. All visitors will register and sign in 15 minutes prior to the assigned visitation period. The actual visitation periods will begin immediately following the registration and continue until all visits are complete.
- ALL VISITORS MUST SHOW A PHOTOGRAPH IDENTIFICATION CARD WITH PROOF OF THEIR AGE BEFORE THEY WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THIS FACILITY.
- PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MAY ENTER WITHOUT PHOTO ID, BUT MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, WHO MUST REMAIN THE ENTIRE VISIT, AND CHILDREN MUST HAVE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO ENTER VISITATION ROOM.
PROPER FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION ARE:
DRIVERS LICENSE NON-DRIVERS ID
PASSPORT MILITARY ID CARDS
ID CARDS ISSUED BY A GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY